- March 2012 Joy's paper Sensitivity of the short-to-intermediate
wavelength geoid to rheologic structure in subduction zones is in press at
Journal of Geophysical Research.
- February 2012 Katrina's paper "Rapid weakening of subducting plates from
trench-parallel estimates of flexural rigidity" has been accepted for publication in
Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors.
- January 2012 Juan's paper "The role of the overriding plate thermal state
on slab dip variability and on the occurrence of flat subduction" has been one of
the top download papers at G-cubed this month.
- May, 2011 National Geographic Channel Special X-Ray Earth airs
- includes" field-trip" to the Earth's Mantle, courtesy of the KeckCAVES.
- March, 2011 Sacramento media come to the KeckCAVES to get the latest
information on the Japanese Subduction Zone earthquake and Tsunami.
UC Davis makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy,
completeness, reliability or suitability of the information contained on these
web pages or of the security or privacy of any information collected by these
web pages. All views expressed in this web site are those of the author and not
UC Davis. For any questions or comments on these web pages, please contact the
web page author (e-mail given above).